Where to accommodate at Langkawi, Malaysia?
We stayed at Langkawi for 14 days during rainy season and found great place to stay. If you are heading to Langkawi, check out this homestay. We tell you why we chose it.
The homestay is called NAS Homestay and you find it here on the map:
Why we chose it
If you ask why we chose it here are the reasons. Even if it is homestay, you feel like in hotel.
- it is really clean – I mean no cockroaches, no ants, everything shiny bright and new
- the beds are new, with good mattress, bed sheets bright white
- Available shared kitchen with basic equipment (kettle, toaster, microwave oven, …). Available BIG fridge.
- super speed of internet
- it is very close to the beach Tengah, some 400m from the hostel. And I mean real 400m, not marketing 400m. It is little tricky to get there for the first time (massive development of hotels around) but then no problem.
- very quite neighborhood
- grocery shop just at the corner, 100m to car/motorcycle rental
- big entrance/dinning hall with tables and chairs suitable for work all day long (great for rainy days if you visit on low/rainy season)
We arranged it through AirBnB, it is called Nas Homestay Pantai Tengah Jalan Teluk Baru Langkawi Kedah Malaysia. If you ask why AirBnB, then check this article and learn how you can get almost 200 Eur free credit from AirBnB.
If you go on budget to Langkawi, read here to get some tips to save some money on Langkawi.