Pathoumphone guesthouse, Luang Prabang, Laos
While staying in Luang Prabang in Laos, we found this nice family run guesthouse we want you to recommend.
There are more than one reason to choose this guesthouse.
- It is cheap. Not the cheapest option, but very cheap. We paid 60 000 kips, the average is 70 00 Kips or more in more fancy hotels. The cheapest option was really unpleasant hidden homestay near Mekong where we refused even to visit because we saw the owner spaying it with some chemicals against the bed bugs.
- It is close to anything you will want to see in Luang Prabang.
- You can buy a gallon of drinking water from the owners from 10 000 kips.
- It has a balcony where you can dry your clothes or just enjoy the view to river. However, ask for it, otherwise else you might end up getting one of the darker ones.
- It is in quite street, not too far, but enough to have quiet nights without drunk people under your windows.
- Free WiFi is available.
Enjoy the stay 🙂
Nam Khan River Road, Luang Prabang
T: (071) 212 946